My Playlist


Thursday, December 1, 2011


Okay, so I did try to post Halloween a couple weeks ago but could not get it to work in the computer. Of course I wait until after Thanksgiving to try again though! I told the kids I would make them either a Halloween pillowcase they could enjoy all month long or a new costume they wear one day. I was convincing enough to save time, money and anxiety (all the Halloween stores and tough decisions). They chose...wisely!


The kids getting ready for the candy fest! You will notice that Isabelle has a different costume then the one she chose for school.


Batman! Muscles and all!


One of the THREE princesses that Isabelle was this year. I told the kids they had to pick from what they had and she went for it all the way!


Yay Buzz! I loved this costume on Collin and I love it on Mason. Mason was just the right age so that when he ran, his 2 year old run looked just like how Buzz runs!

No comments: