My Playlist


Monday, December 5, 2011

Flannel Pantaloon Pajamas


So, my sweet very girlie daughter does not wear pants! Last year I made all the kids pajama pants an she didn't wear hers. She didn't look like a girl. So, thanks to Mikes brilliant brain, I made her pantaloons to go under all her nightgowns, and I made them out of white flannel! Now she can be a girl and be warm at the same time. Mike thinks that I should make and sell these on Etsy or something along with other things I occasionally make. I have looked and there are lots of cute pajamas and cute pantaloons but no pantaloons that are pajamas. Now here is my question, would people actually buy them? What to you think?


Close-up detail of the eyelet (I LOVE eyelet)

5 comments:

Bentley +1 said...

You are so creative! I need some of that creativity...want to share? :)

And I say, sell them on etsy.

Unknown said...

So cute! It would totally sell!

Tina said...

I LOVE them! So sweet! I would totally get some for Maggie (or me if they were big enough;))

Paige said...

Super cute jammies and super cute girl!

Merci said...

Thanks! you may see them for sale!