My Playlist


Thursday, October 6, 2011

Life Lately!


Here are some pictures of life lately. Mason just being 2 and enjoying any and every bit of attention that he can get. And he is sure cute enough to be constantly adored!!

Collin's first day of Cub Scouts! He is very enthusiastic about it right now! It is really cute. I hope it will last!


Isabelle's first day of Kindergarten!! I can't believe she is old enough but at the same time I can't believe she hasn't been in school already. She loves to have her picture taken - if you couldn't tell! I love to dress her like a little English school girl! Can you tell I wish the kids wore uniforms?


Big Baptism Day!
It was a lovely day. I probably stressed too much but I hope that Collin will remember it well!


It has been 8 years! Time really does fly. It is not just a cliche!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those kiddos are so cute! You can definitely see a lot of Mike in Mason, and some of him in Collin, but Merci, Isabelle is ALL YOU!
Love you and miss you bunches.

Anonymous said...

beautiful, both of us in bed rubbing each others c--k, I takeyours in my mouth and suckit while my fingers go up inside your lovely tight pu--y, next you suck me and let me come in your mouth, open it to show me the come then swallow, up on your hands and knees now it is time for your birthday treat, I get you to pull your arse cheeks apart, lube you good, rub my hard man meat in the crack and gently push until your sphincter gives with a pop and you scream, it's ok it takes a bit to get use to having a mans d--k in you but soon you will beg for it, feel that lovely hard, warm c--k f-c-ing your tight little pu--y while I wank your c--k then you feel it spasm and my come pumps up inside you and you know you want it over and over, happy 8th buddy your pu--y is mine now