My Playlist


Thursday, May 10, 2012

Easter 2012

 Easter Photos!  A little late on the post I know!  I made clothes this year.  Of course I finished Isabelle's dress at 1 in the morning but considering my kids have not coordinated for 4 years, a little extra time was due.  I made the boys ties too.  My first time making a tie.  Mason's only lasted 1 hour on and he wouldn't oblige even for the camera.  The floral material was free from my friend Suzy and the accent was cheap broad cloth with a coupon! Pretty good looking kids for $5!!


I think I will get these pictures printed out and on my wall.  I have some landscape orientation frames that need some cute kids in them.  Besides, it is probably time to take Gene Kelly off my wall! (I put my Gene Kelly head shot up as a joke, Mike laughed but I am not sure how funny he really thought it was).  Head shots of my children are probably a little more appropriate!!

1 comment:

zq said...

Yay! I love the pictures and the update.