My Playlist


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Some Things I Make


So I made these gloves for Christmas presents and now I am going to sell them!! I have one up on Etsy. And that is as far as I have gotten so far. I have made a couple others but not gotten pictures yet. I have received compliment from strangers on mine and asked where I got them! I was very flattered but, alas, I had no business cards or anything to let them know where they can purchase them! That is one of the next things on the list!! I have more things to come in future posts of available merchandise. I am a little slow on the uptake but I do have a few orders and a little play money that I can earn while sitting through a 2 hour baseball practice isn't too bad. Luckily it fun for me to do and I don't have to leave home to do it (unlike my true passion that requires a stage, and costumes, and...)!

A couple close up shots of the gloves. Mike nicely pointed out that my pictures need a little work. Yeah, I was all alone and wrapping them up so I had to take the pictures immediately and by myself. He has the artistic eye that I will rely on in the future!


Some of the pattern I found online, but the cuff I made up all by myself! That is definitely a first! I am very much a pattern girl and I am not ashamed to admit it!!

1 comment:

Lark said...

Merci - those are beautiful! I am impressed. I actually just seached for fingerless gloves last week on etsy ... I am hardly ever on there. Let me know your store name and I'll check it out. Are you adding your pantaloons too? I'm so excited for you!