My Playlist


Monday, June 14, 2010

The Princess turns 4!!

For the first time ever we went to meet the princesses! After 3 years of living here with passes we finally did it! The line really long and of course Collin would never want to go so I planned a day to take Isabelle, all dressed up in appropriate Princess attire, and get to the Fantasy Faire before it opened. So, instead of waiting 90 minutes, we only waited about 20. My plan worked and we had a great time, now we have to go back and meet more as you only get to meet 3 at a time.
Princess Tiana is her current favorite and she got the Tiana barbie for her birthday so I was really excited that she got to meet her! She even spoke with a Louisiana accent!
Snow White knocking on the 7 Dwarfs (aka the White Rabbit's) cottage.
To make sure that the party was fancy enough for a princess, I used my European tablecloth (finally, after 16 years) and my grandmothers party dishes! So elegant and chic! The red punch was only for the pictures as I did not allow any drinking of punch to take place anywhere near my tablecloth.
Blowing out the candles. It took 4 blows (one for each candle) as mean mommy put them all on different cupcakes for aesthetic purposes!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous birthday for your princess!

Lark said...

Looks like Isabelle loved it! Everything looks so pretty and fancy - perfect for her :)
(by the way, we didn't see the princesses when we went - my girls aren't really into them right now so I didn't want to battle the lines...I had no idea it takes that long! looks like we made the right choice).

Melanie said...

Very cute! How fun for her!!

Paige said...

She looks like a true princess and that is so fun that you got to have a special day to meet the princesses.

I want one of those cupcakes! Everything looks great.

Bentley +1 said...

Nice work, Mom! She looks so cute lined up with her princess. :)

P.S. Love the china. It's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

the pu--y isn't able to take a nice hard c--k yet princess but your wet warm mouth is while I finger f--k you, taking off your panties eating your p-s-y and coming in your arse will be a pleasure, kiddy is best