My Playlist


Tuesday, May 5, 2009

He made it!


Well, I am not pregnant anymore! Mason came on April 19th after LOTS of contractions and 1 push. He is so cute and we all just love him (sometimes Isabelle loves him a little too much).
The view from my delivery room! One of the perks of living here. It made the process a little more relaxing (only a little).

Mason!
He is so cute and such a good baby (so far). I never want to put him down and thanks to my husband, my mom, and my sister-in-law Kathleen who have all been a tremendous help these past two weeks, I haven't really had to put down.
More pictures coming soon!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations!! I've been waiting to hear the news! He was born on my anniversary! :-) I've got less than 2 weeks to go! Stay tuned!

Kristen said...

So cute - I think he looks just like Isabelle! And hooray for not being pregnant!

Rachel Hogge said...

Yeah! Congrats! He's a cutie! Here we are doing it all over again at the same time. I went walking with Michelle for the first time post baby today (Michelle had a baby boy 2 1/2 weeks ago) and I thought of you and all of pre and post baby walks. Andrew still wonders when we can go to California to visit you guys.

Tina said...

Congratulations!! He is soooo cute! We can't wait to meet Mason. We're glad everything went well with the delivery. I know we're far away, but let us know if we can do anything. We love you lots and miss you all. Chason, Tina, and Alan

Paige said...

He is so cute! Congratulations.
And you look so great in that post-delivery photo!