My Playlist


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Collin's first day of Kindergarten!!! My baby is all grown up and in real school. He loves it of course and feel all grown up and independent. I know this blog is a little out dated but it is still good to document. And I think I get little leeway since an am completely exhausted all the time and my brain is shrinking (it shrinks 8% when you are pregnant).
Both kids with their "backpacks." Isabelle too wants to go to school and sneaks off and runs into Collin's classroom every chance that she gets. Her purses are her backpacks. She just saw this picture and said "There's Isabelle and my backpack purple!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They look so cute, Merci! They are so grown up now. You have to come up for Thanksgiving...we'll make it work!

Love ya...
Meg

Melanie said...

Cute pictures!! So, you are pregnant? Me too!! How far along are you? Details!! How exciting! Congratulations!

Tina said...

Chason couldn't believe how grown up Collin looks. They are both so cute! We hope we can see you all soon! Love you!!