My Playlist


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Favorite Things

Last week Daddy took the day off to go to Disneyland. Collin was so excited to go on the big rides like Space Mountain (which he will not go on for another few years I think). When Daddy comes we buy stuff (Mommy is cheap) and Collin got to make his own light-saber that is even bigger than me. He knew that he had hit the big time and was feeling pretty cool!
A day at the beach with the kiddies!! One of my favorite things (how could it be otherwise?).
Isabelle does not do anything without Kitty. She and Kitty are inseparable. Sometimes she even has to come to church (to avoid disruptive tantrums and we are working on that). She loves her Kitty and loves to show everyone else her Kitty and puts her right in their face and says "Meow, meow, meow..." I sure hope strangers like Kitty because they get to develop a close relationship with her.

1 comment:

Lark said...

Ahh a day at the beach and disneyland. What a great life!
We are also very familiar with the "kitty." Afton took her blankie everywhere for a long time. Oh well - its how I survived too.