My Playlist


Friday, March 7, 2008

Why am I posting?

Okay, so I don't know why I am posting. I haven't invited anyone to my blog at this point and I only have had 2 posts in 6 months! I really admire all of my friend's blogs. I love that they have such a great record of their family's life. I say to myself, I have a great family too and should document it more than I do. I am not very computer savvy but that is just an excuse. I really love living here in Huntington Beach. It just feels right for my family. Collin loves that he has a personal relationship with Disneyland and I love that I can take my kids there for a few hours and at least feel like a good mom even though I am so exhausted the rest of the day and they watch movies, at least I took then to "the big D" right? Isabelle has finally learned the word 'yes' which a great change from 'no, no, no.' The variety is quite pleasant and she is generally a very happy girl, it is nice that her words match her personality now.

2 comments:

Rachel Hogge said...

Hey Merci! Surprise, I found you! Are you wondering how? I have this little counter on my blog and it tells me who has visited my blog. Cool huh. I'm not sure if you'll read this anytime soon,since it looks like you don't update very often, but when you do get into the groove of bloggging, it will be fun to see what your family is doing. Sounds like your loving California and your family is doing well. That's so great. Well, until the next post!!

Emmy said...

OOh..I'm watching!! With much love. :) Emmy